FIVE REASONS TO HAVE A DESTINATION WEDDING
Over recent years, destination weddings have become a unique way for couples to celebrate the most memorable day of their lives. Couples who choose a destination wedding can celebrate their love with their family and friends and begin their lives as one in an unforgettable location. Rather than a traditional wedding set locally, destination weddings provide you with meaningful experiences and one-of-a-kind memories that will last a lifetime.
1. Intimate Event – Destination weddings are more intimate events precisely because of the unique location. Couples have more time to concentrate on the guest list to create a more intimate event. The wedding itself can be extravagant, but it will be enjoyed by your closest family and friends.
2. Favourable Budget – Weddings that are located outside of the metropolitan cities are less costly than those within. There are many contributing factors to this result. Firstly, a smaller guest-list naturally also means fewer expenses. Destination weddings are also a great opportunity to collaborate with local vendors, which will also bring down the costs as these countries have lower expenditures than those of a metropolitan.
3. Beautiful Location – With a destination wedding, couples can choose the location where they can create an authentic experience, and guests can witness their union. Whether on a sandy beach of a Greek island or on the coastline of the French Riviera, your wedding will be surrounded by breathtaking scenery.
4. Cultural Infusion – Collaborating with local businesses and vendors is key to designing your perfect destination wedding. Partnering locally allows couples to infuse unique culture and lifestyle traditions while also following and displaying the latest trends.
5. Spontaneous Vacation – Given that these weddings are multi-day affairs away from home, destination weddings are also a great way for your guests to vacation. This means that your guests will have more time to enjoy the location, activities, and explore the culture. At the same time, you will enjoy the presence of each one of your guests, which will bond you more and create beautiful memories that will last forever. What can be better than that?
We all know that a Full Service Wedding Planner costs money, but the right wedding Planner can help you save money in other areas of Planning and Design and keep your spending on track.
For all of you looking for a fabulous and exclusive destination wedding venue, with amazing scenery to cherish your marriage, we are excited to announce that we offer destination wedding packages in the following locations:
•Italy – Amalfi Coast, Tuscany, Italian Lakes, Liguria, Piedmont
•Greece – Greek Islands
•Albania – Tirana, South of Albania
•Croatia – Dubrovnik, Split
•France – French Riviera
•Spain – Barcelona, Mallorca
We listen and take inspiration from your ideas, styles, and personality to design an authentic wedding to you. We will be with you every step of the way. Contact Us for more information.